Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ask the Missionaries! We Can Help You!

Well everyone, the time has come.  I sit here staring out my window thinking about how just 24 hours from now, I will have a very different view; I will be in the Provo Missionary Training Center.  While I'm there not only will I have a different view of scenery, but I know that within just those three weeks, my whole view and perspective on life will change.

I hope to hear from you while I am in the MTC!
Please write :)

Sister Kelsey Jean Briggs
MTC Mailbox #168
UT-TMSQ 0612
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I hope to hear from you also when I'm serving in the
Utah Salt Lake City 
Temple Square Mission

Sister Kelsey Jean Briggs
Utah Salt Lake City Temple Square Mission
50 N West Temple St Rm BSVC
Salt Lake City, UT 84150-1891
United States


I sincerely would like to hear from each of you! I am excited for each of you and all the adventures that await you.  

I leave tomorrow, and I couldn't help but think back to General Conference in October when the mission age was changed.  Sisters could now leave at the age of 19 instead of 21, and Elders could leave at the age of 18 instead of 19.  I know this was an inspired decision.  The Lord needs more missionaries! I am so excited to be a part of this.

I am so happy to be a part of this force for good that Elder Russell M. Nelson talked about in his talk, "Ask the Missionaries! They Can Help You!"

I love being able to say... "We" can help you instead of "They."  I am grateful for this new chapter in my life.

Check out the talk at www.lds.org....Missionaries are all around the world and we really are here to help.  We want to listen to you, talk with you and help you in anyway we can :)

Love Always,

Sistah Briggs :)

1 comment: